Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ummmmm......MISHMASH!!!!

Braeden went up to the DOE cabin in Koke'e last week. Jess was the lucky parent to go with him and 25 fourth graders overnight. They hiked, told ghost stories, tried to rid Koke'e of invasive plant life, ate, learned I hope a little, and played. All we have heard out of his lips for the last three months is "I can't wait to go to Koke'e. I can't wait to go to Koke'e!" I think it lived up to his expectations. And hopefully his happy face in the picture below is not an indication of good times had.



















He also had a cub scout.....pack meeting? ok Braeden just informed me it is a court of honor. And got some badges. Good Job B!!!




Meah had her 100 days of school celebration. Yes a little late this year thanks to Furlough Fridays. I love helping out the kindergartners. They are so cute. Meah below who can't keep her floods around her skinny little hips.




counting to 100!!!!!

And a little preview of what is sucking all of my time and pretty much the life right out of me!!!!! I will be a happy woman when March 6th is all over.

1 comment:

pam said...

Braeden looks so old in his scout uniform. I just sat staring at him because I can't believe how old he is now! Time goes too fast. Okay and your girls??? Hello??? They are SO completely cute and gorgeous! OH! AND ... Jackson said "Tessa" the other day!! There was a pic of her on my computer screen saver and he was looking at it so I said "that is Tessa" and he said her name SO CLEAR right after. Cute hu?!
LOVE AND MISS YOU!!!! XOXO