Sunday, March 28, 2010
The To-Do List
Jess and I woke up Saturday to a list a mile long of things we had to get done after basketball. We went to Braeden's marathon of basketball games and on the way discussed how many projects we had to get done and how stressed out we were because we did not have enough time to do them before the meeting that night. We figured out who was going to do what and in what order to use our time the most efficiently. So we blew it all off and it was THE most successful Saturday we have ever had....

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
I need to copy your to do list:)
Tell Jess he needs to talk to his bishop about his idleness. ha ha just laying on the guilt....
I love that to do list. I am going to alter mine. Oh yeah~ we dont have any beautiful beaches...sad :(
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I LOVE it!!!! That is the PERFECT way to spend a Saturday!!!
Love you tons!
I like that to do list!! Sign me up for yours!! How are you guys doing? Your fam is sure growing! I'm so grateful for blogs to be able to feel like I know what you've been up to when I see you!!
When your calling makes you so busy that you can't do your manly/womenly duties, I say pay someone else to do it and expense it out!!! If only!!!
Oh, what a great life you have. You're dad will be there to join in on the fun next week. Would love to be to the baptism. Next one hopefully. I love reading all of your blogs and keeping up a little at least..
You are my kind of girl. I am not an errand person and I will put off something as long as I can! How can you get anything done with a beach nearby??
Post a Comment