Happy Late Thanksgiving!!!! We had a great long weekend and for everything we did I took these TWO pictures. Our favorite family Thanksgiving tradition is pie for breakfast. I know its healthy but I think we got most of the food groups in there. The ice cream is just a prop for picture taking. Of course we don't let our kids eat ice cream for breakfast.
After pie we played football with our friends then came home and cooked. We had a fabulous dinner with our good friends. It was really relaxing (after I cooked the 6 dozen rolls) and fun. This was actually our first Thanksgiving in the four years we have been here that we didn't go to Utah or have family here. We missed everyone a lot.
We spent the weekend at the beach and a little shopping it was so so nice. We had the perfect weekend and can't wait til Christmas to do it all again. Hopefully then I will take more pictures.
Here are a few pictures of our new house that have been requested. I was trying to wait until I got my curtains up, new rugs, and decorations up but I am not sure that is happening anytime soon with Christmas fast approaching. So here are a few picts. We are loving it even more than we thought and someday will have the yard done.





7 comments:
Wow...Love the house! It is beautiful!! Very impressive...
Sounds like you guys had a great holiday. You are every kids dream parent. Pie for breakfast!! Very cool.
Missed you guys!
i love your house. I love the red rug. I need to come see it for myslef though. I cant wait to see you guys this weekend. I am glad that you had a good thanksgiving.
Cute cute house! That's exciting!! Looks like you guys had a good one!! When are you guys coming back to Utah again!!? I promise one of these days when we come to Hawaii we are going to get tickets to come to see you. We always come down sometime in April...so we need to plan it one time!!
Your house is SO cute! Did you guys have it built or what? It looks so clean - I wish my house looked that clean :) I think pie AND ice cream for breakfast are fine - it's only once a year. Thanks for the cute pics!
We missed you guys on Thanksgiving....I will admit that I wish I was in Hawaii though!
Why not give your kids ice cream for breakfast? Coleton still reminds me at least weekly that we once ate cupcakes for breakfast...(little does he know that I eat dessert for breakfast almost every day...)
I love the house! It is so nice! Congrats Guys!
BETH! Your house is GORGEOUS!!! And hello? The view? Amazing! We're saving our pennies to come visit!
PS. I don't believe you about not having the ice cream for breakfast!
What a beautiful home you have! And the view is amazing, I'll have to post the view from my back porch, then we'll see who's jealous!
Your family is so cute, I forgot to take any pictures of thanksgiving, so at least you took 2.
Loves!
Post a Comment