Sunday, November 16, 2008

HaPpY BiRtHdAy JeSs!!!!!!

Happy Birthday my hottie hubby!!!!! Today is Jess' birthday. We have had such a fabulous weekend. We have been so insanely busy for it feels like the past year and this weekend things have finally calmed down a little. Friday we went with some friends and took the kids to see Madagascar 2 it was so great Jess and I were just laughing hysterically the whole time. Then Saturday night we went out to Mexican and went and saw the new Bond movie. I swear Jess was more excited than a kid on Christmas to see it!!!!


Tonight for dinner he requested some Danish food.

We had Rodkaal...




Frikadeller...




Brun Kartoffler





And yes that is a rainbow chip sprinkle cake. He will tell you it was for the kids but really it is his favorite kind.






I just have to mention that I am the luckiest woman on earth to be married to this guy. He is so good and so amazing!!! People are constantly asking me if he is really as good as he seems to be and I tell them he is actually even better than you think. Our friends all joke that there is not a person out there that does not just adore Jess. He is such a good dad and so good to me I just could not be happier or more blessed!!! I love you Jess!!!!


9 comments:

SETHER+ONE said...

The new family picture and the one of you and Jess are so cute. You look gargeous. And did you make that food? If so, I am impressed. Happy birthday Jess!! What did he get for his birthday?? Was it the Bond movie? Everyone told us to go see a lot of movies before we had Miles because after a baby you don't see any. And they were right.

Amanda said...

Happy birthday Jess!!
That good looks great that you cooked jess.

Glad you had a great birthday

Sara said...

Happy Birthday Jess! You will have to ask him if he remembers Armand. They were at Bingham together.

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Jess!

I'm Mindy. said...

Sounds like some good times. Happy Birthday Jess!!

Love the new pics!!

hollyw said...

Happy Birthday Jess! You are spoiled to be married to an amazing cook Jess!

Kara said...

Happy Birthday Jess! Hope you had a good one. By the way, super cute family picture!!

Nickie said...

Happy birthday to your hubby! And could your kids get any cuter? Seriously! I love the halloween costumes and I love the dance recital thing, that is too awesome!
Love the new family pic at the top, you guys are kind of gross how cute you are...I mean that with all the love in my heart.
Love you woman!

Jill Spencer said...

Happy Birthday Jess! Beth you look amazing! Cute family pics!