Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Weekend

Friday we went to the Christmas Light Parade on Kauai. It was so much fun. For our little island it is quite the event. Everyone decorates their floats in Christmas lights and passes out more candy canes than you could ever eat in a year. The best part was that before the parade started they passed out little whistles to every kid on the whole parade route. It was awesome. Can you say MIGRAINE?!?!?!?

Then Saturday we left the kids with our friends and flew over to Oahu to go to the temple. I hate leaving my kids I just miss them too much but it was wonderful to go to the temple and see my brother and his adorable little kids. My sister and Dad flew over to spend the week with us and met us in Oahu. Yipeeee!!!!! We had a great time. April and I plan on spending the rest of the week laying on the beach.











This is Addi plugging her ears because of the whistles. You know it is bad when a two year old is getting a head ache.








We missed you Scott and Shan!!!!!



12 comments:

Mahmood Syed Faheem said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kara said...

How fun!! I love it over there on the North Shore. It brings back so many memories of college over there. Looks like you had a fun weekend and fun time seeing your fam!!

SETHER+ONE said...

Oooo, you and April look skinny! Cute picture with all the kids in the back of the truck. Looks like you guys are from a little country town or something. I'm proud of you for leaving the kids for a little vacation! I can't leave Miles for more than three or four hours and Seth things I'm way too overprotective. Can't help it.

Charity said...

So fun!! Glad you found our blog. I hear about your fam all the time from Granny. Can't wait to meet you guys in person!

pam said...

Bet, you look so good!!! Shawn and I wish we could have been there to meet up with you guys in Oahu!
LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Kellie said...

Beth, I am Brandon Jenkins' wife, Kellie. I am doing that calendar for Grandma Ashby, and RaChell already sent me a list of all your birthdays, but I was wondering if there's any certain pictures you want me to use? If not I'll just try taking a few off your cute blog!
Cute pictures, it's fun to see what you guys are up to :)

hollyw said...

Wow! What a weekend! Sounds like a blast!

just shan said...

I miss you too!!!!!!!

Rob and Tracee said...

Beth, What's up? This is Rob Ryan. My wife found your blog so I have been doing a little high school reunion on my computer, my wife set up a blog at www.robandtracee.blogspot.com. My email is rtryan42@hotmail.com send me an email I am curious about some of the stuff I read on your blog.

Andrea L. said...

I bet that was so much fun to have April and your Dad there to go to the temple with you guys. Your kids are just so dang cute! I love that you blog - I miss you. You look so good!

Jenni said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I love Christmas lights!

Hey, would you tell Holly to invite me to her blog, please. She went private and now I can't read her anymore:(

Nickie said...

Okay, you and your hubby are adorable together.
Love the pictures of the parade, I can't even imagine how nice it would be to go lay on the beach on Christmas. I say this as my toes are freezing cold!
I know I say it all the time, but your kids could not be cuter!
Love you!