Monday, September 6, 2010
Labor Day in Hanalei
We spent our Labor Day in Hanalei. The kids surfed which I didn't get pictures of since my camera is junk. And they had a blast jumping off the pier. Or doing flips off the twelve foot pier in Braeden's case. Thank heavens I missed that heart attack while I jabbered with friends.


Tessa doing a totally classic Tessa.
Love this picture of Sariah
I really WANT to jump off. But I am so freakin scared.
And she does it. Pam do you love the tongue?
We could not believe Addi wanted in. And don't worry he does not land on the board. :)





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Beth, all I have to say is that I'm SOOOOOO jealous that you can just run to the beach any old time you want. Do you want to adopt me?
I love seeing pictures of your life. It's like taking a little vacation for a minute. How fun are your babies? I love their bravery. Tink would be that way, but not the others.
You are such a cute mommy too, they are so lucky to have you. I think I need to move to Hawaii for a year or so.
Love you!
My heart hurts. Seriously. This post made me miss all of you sooooo much. I don't know why this post did it. I mean, I've never been there with you before. I think it's the pics of those cute kids!!! SO CUTE!!! I love their little faces. I wish they weren't growing up so fast. We NEED to live by each other. This has gone on long enough. :)
LOVE YOU, BET!
I want to move to Hawaii!! Fall is coming fast and I do love fall but I know what happens after fall, and I want to move to Hawaii!!
Your family is so fun and cute. Love the pics!! Long live labor day weekend!! Love that holiday!!
Take care, it is always so good to hear from you!!
What a way to spend Labor Day! You guys have such a cute family!
I wish wish wish I could have been there! Note to self...no matter how crowded i know it will be...go with my friends!!!!! I will work on convincing my hubby to go next time! My day was pretty junk as you already know. Hope that next time comes soon! It will be worth the wait and sacrifice..right Beth? Miss you!
Post a Comment