Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Wise Man Built His House Upon A Rock





The foolish man built his house upon the sand
The foolish man built his house upon the sand and the rain came tumbling down...



The rain came down and the flood came up...


The rain came down and the flood came up
The rain came down and the flood came up






And the house on the sand washed away


10 comments:

Erin said...

HA HA! it's funny and yet it isn't. What a crazy storm!

Beth and Jess said...

Hey! I built that there.

G&GJ said...

I think the little house gave it all it had. That was an unreal amount of water. I'm glad you had your house and it faired better.

Nickie said...

Poor little house, I did love this post, it might have something to do with me being our Primary chorister. I enjoyed that.
And in other news...nice going on the Lego competition B! That's so awesome, they are nothing if they're not adorable.
I love you!

hollyw said...

He He! That looks like a wild storm...Hope your real house is built on a rock! BTW I love the new family picture.

pam said...

Hahahaha!!! LOVE IT!!!!

PS. I love your new family picture. You look HOT!!!

Jenni said...

I loved the presentation. . . and the singing, even if it was only in my head!

Kellie said...

Is that your yard? That is so crazy, I hope the little house survived :) Good job taking pictures through-out!

Leslie said...

Wow! I hope everything was okay with your house! Looks like it was quite the storm!

I'm Mindy. said...

That is so cute!!! Thanks.