Tuesday, November 3, 2009

TrIcK or TrEaT

I feel like my blog will not be complete if I don't post pictures of my little ones in their Halloween costumes. So here they are. Same Halloween as usual. Many school parties, primary party, and trick or treating slash party with our peeps oh and a quick swim at the beach to cool off after our unbelievably hot soccer games. Pretty much the usual. But how cute are these guys?






















Yes my son was a woopie cushion.




The whole clan



I had to throw in a picture of the hot dog mummies.

5 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

I love mummy dogs!!! Cute costumes.

hollyw said...

Hee hee a whoopie cushion... that is fitting for the son of Jess. Love the other costumes!!!

SETHER+ONE said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love how all your girls' costumes are tough girl costumes. No fairies or princesses - all girls that can kick someone's trash.

P.S. As I was looking through those pictures I had the sudden desire to take pictures of A. She has got the most adorable face and those eyes are amazing.

pam said...

Hahaha! The hot dog mummies are hilarious! Did you make those? I love all the kids' costumes. SOOOOOO CUTE!!! Don't you just LOVE Halloween????? I know you do, girl!

Nickie said...

Okay, your girls' costumes are so perfect for them! I love that Tessa was Wonder Woman, that's what I wanted to be, but it gets too cold here for that sort of costume.
Love the whoopi cushion costume, I think my son would have loved that if we had found one, but alas, we did not.
Love you!