Friday, June 12, 2009

Lunch Break

Every Wednesday Meah, Addi and I go get Jess and go to lunch while the other two are in school. She always wants me to wait in the car while she goes into his office to get him. Every single Wednesday for the last two years she walks in there usually all dressed up in HER outfit of choice. Then they come walking around the corner and Jess ALWAYS has a huge smile on his face while she is skipping along telling him some story. It is one of those pictures I hope to have in my brain for the rest of my life. Which is why I am blogging it. Anyway its summer break now so I have them all now. (Yay) And Meah starts kindergarten this year so lunches with Meah are over. The last day with just Meah we took her for her favorite thing ...wings. Ewwww. She loves them. And this little petite fairy girl eating wings with sauce all over her face just melts our hearts. We love her to pieces and I am SO going to miss my time with her. Why do they have to grow up?






I tried to get a candid shot with her looking up at Daddy. But she knew my plans and posed. :)

7 comments:

Sara said...

What a fun tradition you have!!

I'm Mindy. said...

So cute!! I love it!!

hollyw said...

How Fun!!! She is so cute & I can't believe she is ready to go to kindergarten!

pam said...

Oh my gosh, Beth! That is the cutest ever!!! And I CAN'T believe she is going to start kindergarten. I bet you are so sad. Can you believe you will only have Addi at home? So crazy! LOVE YOU!

SETHER+ONE said...

That's so funny that Meah loves wings! I don't even know how to eat them. The skin grosses me out. Other people eat them and there is just a bone left. I eat them and there is a little pile of scraps. That pictures is so cute when she is with Jess. You guys made some beautiful kids. Fo real.

Shylo said...

So fun that you get together for lunch every week...I sometimes wish my kids didn't grow up too, although I love watching them learn and grow, each age brngs new joys to my life.

Nickie said...

I completely agree with your question. Why do they have to grow up? I hope that in Heaven we get a little kid and baby version of all our kids. Then it will truly be Heaven.
She's absolutely beautiful!
I hope you're having a great summer!
Love you