After Sunday dinner last night we came home and discovered he had a fever. Poor guy has had one all day sometimes over 103. It went down a bit so we went to see Night at the Museum. Other than that he has lied on the couch. Happy Birthday to him. He has gotten PLENTY of lovin from his mom and dad though.
Braeden has always kept us on our toes in the parenting arena and probably always will but that is what we love about him. He is sooo obedient. He takes good care of his sisters. If anyone wrongs them watch out. This kid reads like you would not believe. He just tested at a 7th grade level. I took him to the library on Thursday where he got five books one of them over 400 pages. He had read them ALL by Sunday morning. He is incredibly independent. He gets up every morning takes a shower makes his breakfast gets everything ready without me ever saying a word to him. Ok seriously I can't lie, he is an early riser and that all happens before I ever get out of bed. He loves to learn about other countries and wants to go everywhere. Hmmmm...I wonder where THAT came from? He is a spiritual giant and feels so much. He is my little boy and always will be. We love him SOOOOO much and are so proud of the little man he is becoming.
Here he is trying to put on a happy face.





10 comments:
Wow! Nine!? Happy Birthday Braeden. I hope he starts feeling better and can party hard for his big ninth b-day!!! Poor boy surrounded by all those girls!!
oh my gosh, poor braeden. i feel so bad that he was sick on his birthday. happy birthday to him though! i thought of you guys yesterday and wondered what you were doing to celebrate. i can't believe he is NINE years old either. holy cow! i remember the pics you sent to me on my mission when he was born. aww, sweet little braeden!!!
love you guys!
Happy Birthday Braeden! Sorry we didn't call yesturday! The time thing throws me way off! Sorry you didn't feel good Braeden!! I hope you are feeling better!!!
He is such a cute little guy! Not so little anymore though - it is really amazing how FAST time does go. That is crazy you have a 9 year old! (don't mention my 10 1/2 year old . . . sigh) Love keeping up with your blog. Your kids truly are adorable - just like you :)
Happy birthdya braeden. Hope you get feeling better soon
Get better soon...And Happy Birthday!! Wow...nine...that is amazing!
His reading level is very impressive...nice job.
I wish my kids would get up and get ready without me having to tell them to do every little thing. He sounds like a wonderful young man. He must have great parents! Hope he is feeling better.
I'm sorry he was sick for his birthday.
He sounds an awful lot like Ethan! I didn't know if I would ever want another kid just because he was so hard, and so fussy, not a good sleeper-you get the point. But now, he's awesome, and he gets up and makes his own breakfast and all that too! We need to get our boys together! I hope he gets better soon.
I love you missy!
My oldest is nine also. I makes me feel so old sometimes! Particularly when she thinks she can where my shoes. . .and they almost fit. He is a cutie.
Just got caught up on your blog! looks like you had fun in good ol' utah! I dont think i would have liked coming back to all the cold either! dont you just love hawaii?
your family is so cute and your little girl looks just like you!
Post a Comment