I can't say how many of these pictures we are racking up. These two are little hams.
We had loads of yummy food.
Played some wild, crazy, and really fun games. Too bad I didn't get a picture of Jess with his reindeer ears. It was priceless. Oh and my team totally smashed his which always makes for a good time for me.
The nativity with the little cuties.
My little Braeden reading us the Christmas story.
And we finish the evening with Uncle Kimo reading us some Christmas stories.
<
Santa was way too good to our children this year.
Tessa got her bright read monogrammed Ipod. And hasn't taken it off since.
Meah got her laptop and her face was soooo cute when she opened it. She is such a joy.
And of course the Wii. Somewhere along the way Santa forgot our no video game rule. What has happened to us?
Somehow we cleaned it all up.
New Year's Eve was a blast literally. But of course I forgot my camera. I really need a personal assistant.
All 22 of us had dinner at Dukes. Uncle Alex bought Braeden his own ENORMOUS Hula pie. Then cheered him on while he downed it. After he says to us "It wasn't even the sheer quantity of the pie he ate but the speed and manner that he consumed it that was impressive." Oh we are such proud parents!!!! Amber got a picture maybe I will post it later.
Then we did massive amounts of fireworks all night long. You can't even drive down the street on New year's eve here because of all the firework smoke seriously!!! And forget about sleeping before 1 or 2. It is insanely loud with firecrackers. We only had a few minor burns and singed hair so we are calling it a successful evening.
I can't believe it is 2009!!!! My new years resolution entails not having the same ones in 2010 that I do in 2009. Wish me luck. And a late Mele Kalikamaka and Happy New Year to you all.





11 comments:
what a fun holiday season you al had. Hope 2009 starts out great.
Your family is adorable! Looks like you had a happy holiday! Good luck with the new years resolutions! Mine are always the same every year too. Maybe I should just learn from you! :)
Looks like the kids made out good from Santa!! We miss seeing you guys at the festives with the Ashby's!! When are you guys visiting again?
It looks like you guys had so much fun! How funny that we played the same "Reindeer" game on Christmas Eve. Our poor hubbies, hu?!! I love your kids cute smiling faces! LOVE YOU!!!
You will LOVE the Wii! We have had it for a couple of years, and the kids still LOVE to play it. Most of the time they aren't just "sitting" while playing it, so that is still being active right? ;)
Your kids are all so cute, and it is always fun to see different ways people celebrate Christmas. I hope that you and your family have a great 2009! I need to get your new address - you will have to email me with it.
Take care!
What a fun Holiday! We love you guys and miss you!
So much fun! I was in Hawaii 10 years ago for New Year's; it was a blast. The fireworks were crazy loud and a lot!
I need your email address again - I need to invite you to my blog. Email me at littleajax@msn.com.
Happy New Year!
Hi Bet! It's me again. I just tagged you on my blog!!! So, go check it out when you have a minute. I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!!!!!
Looks like you had a great Christmas and very fun New Years! Your kids are getting so big!
Beth! I feel like you left your families in Utah only to gain a family that is like five times bigger. It looks like you had so much fun. I have a few things to comment on. 1) How cool are your kids gifts? We never got anything that cool when we was kids, huh. 2) We got a Wii too a little while ago. I think people that play video games are nerdy, but lately you'll see Seth and I up until the wee hours of the night playing Mario Kart. Or Cart. I can't remember. 3) Remember when you and I used to stay up late playing video games? 4) I haven't even made New Years resolutions yet. Is that bad? I think I don't do them for the same reason I don't scrapbook. I feel like if I start, I'll never finish. Hmm, maybe I do need to make some New Years resolutions after all.
looks like lots of fun. I hope you are enjoying your Wii. We love ours...we play it for the FHE activity atleast 2 times a month. :)
Post a Comment