This is the first time I have ever answered the call of a tag. But I went to see what my 4th folder 4th picture was and it was so cute I just couldn't resist it!!!!! Chet and Heidi came to visit us way back in January 2006. This is at the top of a hike right behind our old house, Sleeping Giant. And my sweet little Tessa is so small. Time flies. We miss you guys like CRAZY!!! Come back!!!! I am tagging Holly and Heather.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
That is a cute pic!
Hey, I thought I left a comment here but now I don't see it. Weird! Anyway, I wanted to thank you for answering my tag! :) I would do the same for you!!! I'm feeling proud that mine was the first you answered!!! :) I love you, Bet!! (Haha! I bet people think I accidentally left off the "h" in your name. Thank you, Stefania, for providing Beth's nickname!! Remember?!)
Post a Comment