Addi and Napella. Are they not the cutest little guys ever?
The children did the nativity while one of the elders sang Oh Holy Night. It was beautiful.
Braeden is so happy to be Joseph with Zoey as Mary for the third year in a row. Look at that face!!!!!
Tessa and her friends were little hula angels. They performed one dance and were just so cute. They are going to do it on Christmas Eve night also.





7 comments:
Sounds like a great Night!! I love that they acted out the Nativity!
Merry Christmas you guys!!
Ah, I am missing you guys like crazy. I love Braeden's face in the pics AND I love that Tessa is totally smiling for the camera in that first pic. Who is little Meah pointing to? They are all SO CUTE!!!! We miss you guys! Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
So cute, it looked like a wonderful party.
That sounds like fun! You have got to tell Tessa to stop kissing the boys so that she stops losing teeth!
That sounds like a great program. They all look so cute in their costumes. I hope you had a merry Christmas!
Thanks so much for the gifts for the kids. All three of them loved the gifts. Hope you have a great Christmas!
That looks like so much fun. It reminded me of The Best Christmas Pageant Ever. Have a Happy New Year!!
(This is Dean)
Post a Comment