Ok so I am really late with this but I did just move into a new house (I will post about that soon) so I have a small excuse. I did not do very good at the picture taking. We usually do a trunk or treat in primary but last year we changed it up a bit. We had about ten rooms decorated and a fun Halloween game in each one so the kids would go trick or treating to the rooms and then do the little game. It was so much fun last year we decided to do it again this year. The kids had so much fun and it was a huge success. Especially the Elders dancing to Thriller (they didn't know the dance) which means that I am getting REALLY old.
For the last four years on Halloween we meet at Aunty Sheryl's for dinner and then all the kids go trick or treating around the neighborhood with their friends it is lots of fun and this year was no exception. We had a great time. I love HALLOWEEN. And every year I share with my children the stories of Pam and I creating our maps of the neighborhood to insure we are as productive as possible in the time our parents have given us. And always the story of Pam pulling me in a wagon all around the neighborhood the year I was sick because there was no way I was missing trick or treating. I call that DEDICATION!!!! Not to mention how lucky I am to have the greatest BFF ever!!!!! Happy Halloween entirely too late but oh well that's me!!!!





8 comments:
The kids look great!! Hope you had a good one! I know I say this all the time but I can't believe how big they are getting. When Kurt and I first got married you just had your two...time flies way too fast!!! You guys moved!? Just to a different house!? How fun! Can't wait to see pictures.
what cute kids. Addie's little face in the picture is so cute. You have a great looking family
I love the pictures. I don't know why, but everytime I see a picture of B, I can't believe how blond he is.
I had no idea you had a blog! I haven't seen your family for years and I can't believe how big they all are! I'm more than thrilled to see Braeden dressed up as Harry Potter (I'm still a harry potter geek). Sounds like life is going really well for you guys. I'll find out for myself one day when I come visit.
Beth,
I love your new family pic. You are all so dang cute! You look great!
So yea, Ian is huge now. He is taller than me and shaving his stash now. Crazy. So are you going to see Twilight? I too am a fan. When are you gonna come to Utah? You moved again? Tell me details.
Love,
Cheryl
Sooo cute. I love halloween too! I wish our ward did a halloween party for the kids, sounds like lots of fun. Out here most of the neighborhoods trick or treat the Sunday before Halloween, so we had to go to a different township to trick or treat on Halloween.
Your kids are too cute. I loved all of their Halloween costumes. And congrats on the new house, so fun!
Happy Halloween! Cute costumes! So much fun. I am a loser and do not enjoy putting any effort into getting myself dressed up, but I know already I am going to love dressing my kids up for years and years to come. Congrats on your house! I want to hear all about it too! How come you moved? On to bigger and better? Is it still close to a beach?
Post a Comment