Monday, July 21, 2008

I LOVE SUMMER

I absolutely LOVE having my kids home for summer vacation. The last four weeks since our trip have just been heaven. We have layed around on the beach and played in the water constantly. One of these days I will have to spend some time cleaning my house but I don't see it happening anytime soon. So here's to summer vacation. B loves this pic of himself. He thinks he looks pretty dang tough.
You have to blow this one up to see the look of pure joy on M's face.


This is A and one of her best buddies. They just sit here and play and giggle at each other. It is so fun to see her start getting social.
This is A talking to herself.....Yes she does that a lot. Hmmmm....??????
This girl cannot take a picture without turning it on herself.

These are our rockstars. They are constantly putting on shows and making up dances and songs.
What is she looking at? She is all posed ready for the pic and then what happens? What is she thinking?
M's best friends.


I think they ate about 15 Popsicles each that day.





T couldn't quite figure out the whole slip n slide thing. She has her mother's grace and coordination.



8 comments:

Shylo said...

Here is to summer fun! I love how carefree kids are and how stress free summers can be. Love the slide into the pool, brings back great memories. :)

Tukuafu's said...

Love the pictures-- your kids are adorable!

pam said...

Oh my gosh, I think I'm sick. Looking at your kids cute faces makes me miss all of you SO much. :( We need to come visit you ASAP. Jackson has been asking about ya!! :)
PS. Did you know you are the perfect Mom?????

Amanda said...

your kids are having such a good time. How can you not look at those pictures and not want to go jump in the water. That is how summers should be no worries no stress.

hollyw said...

I love to see pictures of your cute kids. I love summer also, but Hailey starts school on Monday, can you believe it? Go to the beach an extra day for us!

Nickie said...

It looks like your life is a vacation, what a beautiful place to live.
Your kids are sooo beautiful, they just all look like you! I'm so glad you're having a good summer and I'm not the only one running around with a dirty house!

I'm Mindy. said...

I am so thrilled you saw us. I had no idea you were a fellow blogger. My goodness your cute family is getting so dang big! And old enough to be baptised...wow!! I am so impressed with your recent travels. Man~ I am jealous!

Kara said...

Beth & Jess glad you found us. The blogging world is crazy!! Your kids are getting so big. It's fun seeing all these pictures of them, we miss seeing you at the family events. I promise one of these years when we come to Hawaii we are going to make it over to see ya. Keep in touch! Cute cute family!