B and T had their school May Day program on Friday and they were both sooo cute. The kindergarten did the Humuhumunukunukuapua'a and T got to be the fish. She loved it and did such an excellent job. B got to introduce the 2nd grade. He talked so clear and distinctly he did awesome. He even made eye contact with us at school of course no outward acknowledgement of knowing us but we were happy with the eye contact. He is so funny and getting so big.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
BET!!!!!!!!!! You have a blog!!! I'm SO SO SO SO SO SO SO excited!!! I love it! I'm glad I get to be the first to make a comment! :) I LOVE YOU TONS AND MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!
So cute!!! I am glad I am finally able to see what you are up to.
We are so glad you have a blog. Your kids are getting so big. We are jealous of the tans and sun bleached hair!!
Yea!!!!Love the blog and we love and miss you. The Kids are soooo cute
This is so fun! Your kids are adorable! Love you guys!
Post a Comment