Friday, May 9, 2008

Silly Kids



T and B have had spirit week this week. Yesterday was obviously crazy hair day. T thought she looked fabulous but B would have nothing to do with it. He did wear PJs to school for pajama day but half way to school I look in the mirror at him and he just looks sick to his stomach. So I ask him what is the matter. Of course I get nothing in response. Then about five minutes later he says "I am going to be the only one in pajamas aren't I mom?" The poor guy has the worry gene. It all turned out ok everyone else wore pajamas too. Who can pass up getting to wear your pajamas all day?







M told me today that when she is a mom "I am going to go get the money. I want to be a pilot and bring home the money so my honey is going to have to stay home and watch my kids." She is such a nut she has us all laughing all the time. She has decided lately to just call me "Hey Lady" every time she says it we all just bust up. Her mind is always just a buzzing behind those little pixie eyes.

6 comments:

hollyw said...

T's smile is going to get her into trouble!! Hailey loves her hair!!

pam said...

I am LOVING your blog! It is SO cute!! The only bad thing is that it makes me miss you guys even more. Your kids are adorable. I love that M is saying "Hey Lady" to you! Hahaha!!! Happy Mother's Day to you tomorrow!! Love you tons!

Andrea L. said...

Beth - I am SO excited that you have a blog! Now I can see what you are all up to. Your kids are adorable. Isn't it crazy how time flies? Have a great Mother's Day! :)

G&GJ said...

We're just going to call you "Lady" from now on. I just don't know where B gets his worry gene from. HA Ha.It couldn't be from his carefree grandma. The kids are looking older everytime you post. Love You

Kristi said...

Hey Beth! I found your blog from Andrea's. This is Kristi Genessy,(married to Blaine Bassett), your blog is so cute, I am very jealous that you live in Hawaii and also we are trying to find a way to get ahold of Scott, I would love if you could send me his e-mail address! Thanks!

kristi.bassett@gmail.com

Tukuafu's said...

Beth- your kids are adorable. I love the funny things they say! Happy Mother's Day! Jenn