Sunday, May 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY B


HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY B !!!!!!!!

Wow we can't believe our little guy is eight years old. Jess and I were talking about wandering around the field outside our house with him screaming for hours. I am not sure much has changed. Ha Ha just teasing B.

He decided his birthday should start on Saturday since he felt jipped that it was on a Sunday. Poor thing. So we have partied all weekend with movies and pizza and parties. Then tonight we had a "real" party at Uncle Kimo's and Aunty Robin's. I think he had a great day. All of his aunties at church just spoil him rotten and he has quite the stash of toys and goodies.


Here he is with his new Ipod. We reserved the right to check what he has on their at anytime. How did they get so old?


I just had to put this one in of the baby parade. A and all her little friends with Aunty Robin.

He thinks he is pretty cool. He got three leis today.





Happy Birthday B!!!! We love you.

6 comments:

G&GJ said...

Looks like you had a great birthday weekend. You are getting so grown up.I can't believe you're the big 8. Can't wait to see you.

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Brayden sorry we missed it. Have a great day

Shylo said...

They grow so fast...my daughter turns 8 this year too! Looks like he had a great birthday weekend. :)

Nickie said...

What a cutie! E will be 7 this year, and I can't believe it's been that long since I had him.
We survived Yellowstone, it was so good to see him, I kissed him to death, I was so glad to read your comment about how you missed B when he went to the movies. It made me feel normal, I'm a little obsessed with my babies, but I like it.
Well, happy birthday to your 8 year old, how fun and crazy, how did we get this old Beth!
Love you

Josh and Emily said...

Beth! I just saw your name on Andrea Lindsay's blog and thought it might be you...I still think it is you since I didn't see a pic of you on here. But I thought I'd hello from Kennedy Jr. High Days! It is Emily Palmer! My blog is aggiemania.blogspot.com. It is so good to see your family. I love blogs (sorry that I was blogstalking!)

Tracie said...

I just had to tell you how sad Rachelle is that she can't be there for his baptism. She said it really sucks! From the podium!! She said she knows she is going to see you in a fews but that wasn't good enough. Your Grandma sure loves you guys. I hope it all went well.

Tracie Maynard