Friday, November 4, 2011

Summer 2011

 I really am going to shove our whole summer into one long overloaded post.

 Hiking Moalepe trail with all our peeps. Then cooling off in the cool water. The kids love this dirty water.



Dane got fatter........

And the highlight of the summer was our two week visit from our Utah cousins. We had so much fun and I want them back.





and fatter.....


Wailua Falls


Ono shave ice



 We went to the beach a few times while they were here. :)






 Dang isn't he just about the cutest middle schooler you have ever seen?




jumped off the pier.



Hiking....it was kind of muddy but I think was the hightlight of the trip for Rich. Ha ha ha



Searching the tide pools. And we found this crazy space alien.





Swinging Bridge

Kayaking and hiking Secret Falls






and to end our wonderful summer my Braeden started Middle School and Addi started Kindergarten. It was kind of a big depressing day. but they are both doing great. I dreaded middle school for 11 years and now am like Hmmm.... what was all that about? And that's a wrap......

3 comments:

hollyw said...

It is so fun to see pictures of your cute family! Dane is so incredibly cute!!!! My kids sat here and loved seeing your kids...they are now saving their pennies (for the millionth time) to come visit so they can play at the beach and so Coleton can play with Braeden :)!

Kara said...

Oh my gosh I just want to squeeze Dane!! I love his chubs!! We for sure need to island hop over to you guys next time. We come every year and island flights aren't that much are they!? We should really plan it! :) Such a cute family! Are you guys coming out for Christmas?

Nickie said...

Oh, Beth, I want to come stay with you so badly! I love your family, I love you, I love that sweet, fat baby, and I think you live in the most amazing place on earth! I love to see your family, you just all look so happy. You are a dang good mommy, and you should teach a class on that. i am still dreading the day E-man goes to middle school. Dane is the cutest thing on the planet, and your girls are gorgeous, and yes he is the cutest middle schooler I think I've ever seen. How do you stay cute in middle school? I thought that was unheard of.
I love you friend!
xoxox