Thursday, November 3, 2011

Another Ballet Show


So this ballet recital was in March. Yes it has taken me that long. So this one is for you
RaChell because I promised you it was coming soon. Is April to November soon?
The ballet show this year was an ENORMOUS time commitment. I think there were ten shows and multiple dress rehearsals. So imagine me huge fat pregnant with my nine pounder and doing hair, five costume changes a piece, makeup and glitter for all those shows and rehearsals. It was so much fun. Ha ha ha. But seriously I love watching my girls dance and they all three love love love being on stage. They just glow. So although I vow every year to never do it again I always end up backstage applying glitter. But lets just say the whole time I was praising the heavens that I had a little boy growing inside me this time.





















2 comments:

G&GJ said...

They are all beautiful ballerines. Thanks for the pictures Beth. You think this has taken you a long time? The pictures from my kids dance concerts are still in a box in the basement and it's been 30ish years. I think I win!

G&GJ said...

OOOPs So I can't spell