Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dane Rees Jensen

Our FIFTH child was born on May 11th and he made sure he was an original weighing in at 9lbs and 2 oz. We don't know where he came from. The other four were all round little 7 pounders but this guy came out fat and hairy and immediately got the nickname Bruiser. We could not be more in love with him. I am pretty sure he is the most adored baby ever. None of us get anything done with him around. He is just too adorable to stop staring at.

Braeden has not wiped the grin off his face in the last two weeks. He is so happy to have a brother. The whole labor he was texting us "how is everything" "is he here yet" "is he here yet". And for days after he keeps saying "I can't believe I finally have a brother". It is so cute. They all beg to hold him CONSTANTLY. But most of the time I don't want to share. Even Jess and I fight over who gets to hold him. Being number five I am so ultra aware of how fast the time goes so doing anything else but cuddling him seems like such a waste of time. Although he is not the best sleeper and I might share better at two in the morning. But for some reasons there are no takers then.








I think he will hold his own as the youngest of five children.












I wanted them with me so we all hung out in the hospital together. They were so good.











My boys.





















































Our Bruiser













































12 comments:

Nickie said...

I don't even know where to start with this little guy! He is precious! I love how much your kids love him, I love him too, what a sweetheart. I love how big his cheeks are, he is too much! Oh my heck, I love that picture of him in his monster shirt. I love that Braeden is so excited to have a brother. Ethan keeps asking us to try again for a boy, he doesn't think it's fair to have to live with all these girls.
I so love you! I"m so happy for you, and I'm so glad to see your sweet baby boy! He is absolutely precious!
Love you!

I'm Mindy. said...

Oh my goodness!! He is adorable! Congrats!!

hollyw said...

Oh he is so sweet!!! I just want to squeeze him. He looks so much like a little Jensen baby it makes me laugh. (ok...like jess and I...we were the only ones that cute ;)) We are so excited for your family. Congrats!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Oh my heck. He is precious and those cheeks are so yummy. Congrats you guys! Good job mama!!!

Sara said...

Yay mom, he is adorable. I am so happy for you. We tried for our boy but it just wasn't in the plan for us. Congrats!!

Tukuafu's said...

Hi Bruiser. My name is Jenn. Once I saw your Mom get her eyebrows burned off. Nevertheless, I love her. She is the best Mom and loves you! You are adorable and I may or may not need to squeeze you soon. Love Jenny Poo.

ClinTeeny said...

Beth!! he is so amazing and adorable! I am so proud of you! Good job on making such sweet kids. Congrats to Braden. It is so great that he gets to have a brother!! Love you and Take care!

Kara said...

Oh MY GOSH!! He is so stinkin cute and chubby!! I'm so excited for you guys!! What a cute family! I can't wait to see you guys when you come out again so I can hold his squishy little body!!

Amanda said...

congratulations to you all he is adorable and looks just like a jensen for sure. congratulations he is a cutie

Anna said...

Adorable! Congratulations to all of you!

pam said...

BETH! The pictures of Dane are soooooooooo adorable! I clicked on each picture to make it big and stared at every one of them for the longest time! I NEED to hold him. Now.
Oh, he is so so so precious and sweet. I love all his hair! He is seriously such a handsome little guy.
I loved everything about Braeden! It's so sweet! I read it to Shawn and when he saw the pic of your 2 boys together, he said: "Braeden is going to be pretty proud of him, hu?" Yes. Yes he is!
Oh and don't worry, Shawn asked me to print the picture of Jess with Meah and Dane. He wants to frame it and put it on his desk at work. Our husbands. They're so funny.

Sushi-Mama said...

Congratulations, Beth and Jess! I cannot believe that hair. My girls didn't have hair like that until they were 3 years old. What am I saying... they STILL don't have hair like that. So happy for Big Brother Braedon!