Thursday, February 17, 2011

I LOVE my kids!!!!!!


Tessa, Addi, and Meah were so so so excited for Valentine's Day. They talked about it constantly and counted down the days like it was Christmas. As they were busy making their Valentine's for their class I suddenly heard an ultra girly gasp from the table. Meah says to Tessa "OH MY GOSH I almost just made out this valentine that says You are cute to a BOOOOYYYYYYY!!!!!" Then Tessa responds "Oh my gosh can you totally imagine what would have happened if you hadn't noticed. " and they do a little teenage scream.


We are trying to teach Addi how to ride a bike......with training wheels....she doesn't get it. She cannot figure out how to pedal. She is brilliant and hilarious and beautiful but she gets her coordination from her mother. wish us luck. Oh and come on does she not look adorable trying?

And this is Addi's box of chocolates from Jess and I . I love it. I cannot stop thinking about this little box and just giggling to myself.

I LOVE my kids.

4 comments:

G&GJ said...

I love these totally awesome kids too. Keep trying Meah!

Nickie said...

That's what my box of chocolates looked like. You gotta at least try them all huh.
Your sugar cookies look yummerific, they make me want some, not make some, just eat some.
Good luck with the bike riding. We are going to try London out without the training wheels as soon as the weather gets nice. I want your weather...
Can you totally imagine if she told a boy he was cute?! Can you believe how fast those days are coming for reals? Beth, it scares me.
I totally love you!

pam said...

I NEED that sugar cookie recipe. NOW! :)

The girly-ness of Tessa and Meah making their v-day cards is adorable. We SO would have been like that!

Addi is to die for on that bike. LOVE the box of chocolates! Too cute!

I love your kids too! :)

Nickie said...

Dear Beth,
I was wondering if you could give me Pam's e-mail. My invitation to her blog is expired, since I went on hiatus for a while, and I would really like to peek in on her and her family. Her comments make me happy on your's and mine's blogs. I owe her comments!
You are the best, and by the way...I really cannot not not wait to see your new baby.
Every time I click onto your blog and see your baby floating there, I just get butterflies in my tummy!
Anyway, here's my address
crickieastin@msn.com
You are the best.
Love you!