Oh and one more MAJORLY blog worthy event. It appears to be just a normal day at the beach. Typical of many days at the beach for us. BUT..... this is on a Thursday evening (gasp) we had so many other things we were supposed to be doing (gasp) we blew them off. Even that is not as shocking as the fact that it was JESS' idea!!!!!!! Blowing off responsibilities and going to the beach is pretty typical of me but it was an earth shattering event for my hubby. Maybe it was the whole 2011 add up your birthday and it equals 111 that has thrown off the universe but I hope there are many more of these to come. :) Oh and I saw a butt naked guy walking down the street on the way there. I am telling you the world is coming to an end.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
ALL ABOARD
When the train conductor shouted "ALL ABOARD" on Addi's preschool excursion. Her life was complete. Her eyes got huge and she thought it was the most amazing thing ever. She is so fun to be with. We went and rode the rails at Kilohana Plantation. We saw the farm with all the fruits and vegetables and of course the amazing animals. Feeding the "wild" pigs was a highlight. And it made Addi's day that Dad got to come.

Look closely at this picture. Ha ha ha Jess is smiling so happily for the camera and Addi is so terrified she is about to be eaten by a HUGE bull. I love it.



Does she look like she is enjoying the train ride?



Oh and one more MAJORLY blog worthy event. It appears to be just a normal day at the beach. Typical of many days at the beach for us. BUT..... this is on a Thursday evening (gasp) we had so many other things we were supposed to be doing (gasp) we blew them off. Even that is not as shocking as the fact that it was JESS' idea!!!!!!! Blowing off responsibilities and going to the beach is pretty typical of me but it was an earth shattering event for my hubby. Maybe it was the whole 2011 add up your birthday and it equals 111 that has thrown off the universe but I hope there are many more of these to come. :) Oh and I saw a butt naked guy walking down the street on the way there. I am telling you the world is coming to an end.
Oh and one more MAJORLY blog worthy event. It appears to be just a normal day at the beach. Typical of many days at the beach for us. BUT..... this is on a Thursday evening (gasp) we had so many other things we were supposed to be doing (gasp) we blew them off. Even that is not as shocking as the fact that it was JESS' idea!!!!!!! Blowing off responsibilities and going to the beach is pretty typical of me but it was an earth shattering event for my hubby. Maybe it was the whole 2011 add up your birthday and it equals 111 that has thrown off the universe but I hope there are many more of these to come. :) Oh and I saw a butt naked guy walking down the street on the way there. I am telling you the world is coming to an end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
I don't care if the world is coming to an end. I want to go the the beach. Today in Utah the high is 17!!! The beach sounds fabulous!! Naked guys and all. Glad you are enjoying your "free" time!! Love ya!
I cant believe how much addi looks like you. Adorable. I love the days were you thrw caution to the wind and forget responsibilites. we did for seven days straight when my sister was here. It was awesome. Glad you guys are having a great time
Addi is so cute! Love, love, love how scared Addi is of the bull.
Tell Jess I am very, very, very disappointed in him!
Beth! I cannot believe how much I've missed!!!!
You're having a baby!! Congratulations, you are such a sweet mom!
I want to go to the beach with you and your family, you guys look way too fun to hang out with.
And, get this!! London has that exact same shirt!!! And she would wear it every day if I let her. Can we say Addi and London BFF's!
Your blog makes me so happy.
I love you!
Congrats on the new little one that will be here shortly! YOu have darling kids, so the world will welcome another beauty soon. exciting.
cute cute cute
BET! I LOVE all the pics! The ones of Addi's amazing train ride AND the ones of the kids at the beach! And I just have to say that I see so much of YOU in that cute little Addi face! I love it!!!! I want to come go to the beach with you. It is raining like crazy here today! :)
PS. I LOVE the "Shake It" song!!!! Soooooo good!
Post a Comment