Meah and Tessa and I had to go over to Oahu for a Dr's appointment for our little Meah. We had a much shorter appointment this time so we had lots more time to shop shop shop. This sweet lady at the rental car agency fell in love with my cute girls so she gave us this super nice convertible. Tessa and Meah were LOVING riding around downtown Honolulu in their convertible. They were so cute. They both bought fancy purses, lots of jewelry and of course some Godiva chocolate. We had a blast.
Then Tessa's turn came. She is in the advanced class and has to swim back and forth using two different strokes. She passed with flying colors. She never thought for a second that she wouldn't. That's our Tessa.
After they all graduate the parents bring all sorts of toys and goodies that get thrown into the pool and they all get to dive for them. They have so much fun .
The girls with all of their junk... I mean prizes.
One day at the beach their was a monk seal lying on the sand. Living on Kauai you see them all the time so not such a big deal for the kids. They had been playing for hours not paying any attention to it at all and not getting too close as they know they shouldn't. Then after a few hours the volunteers came to put up their ropes and signs to keep people from getting too close. She walked over to our little group and told all of the kids they could not go near the seal and they had to play quietly. Hmmmm.... our little defiant Addi and Kamalei suddenly have an intense interest in the seal and getting as close to it as possible. Funny how that works. Not sure where she gets that from. :)
Shhhh!!!!!!! You have to be quiet!!!!!!
Yes and we went to the County Fair. This is the only picture we got. Close your eyes and imagine intensely hot and humid pavement, Sticky people, greasy food, dirty slippers, loooong lines, eeewww dirty animals , lots and lots of money and children with huge enormous smiles on their faces. They love the fair. And I can remember back just far enough to when I loved the fair. I guess that is why every year my vow to never return usually doesn't last. At least I got cotton candy.





4 comments:
Hahaha! WE so would have wanted to get close to that seal!!!! :)
I'm completely jealous of the convertible!
I love love love the picture of Addi, where you call her "special" it reminds me so much of London.
I need a day in your life.
Thank you for your comments on the fair, it's good to know that even in paradise the fair is still a big dirty disgusting junk fest.
The crab hunting looks so fun, just everything looks fun!
I love your family, you have the most beautiful children. I miss you!
Loves!
I accidentally found you through Crystal's blog. It is so fun to see your family, what gorgous children you have (they sure look like you...at least to me). It is good to see that you are so happy. What a fun life!
I had absolutely no interest in fairs up to this point, but now that I have a kid I totally want to do all that boring stuff. I can't wait for swim lessons. Way to go girls!!
When I first saw the pic of the convertible, I was like what? They bought a convertible? Those Jensens is posh.
Post a Comment