Sunday, October 4, 2009

I love you Baby

Jess and I just celebrated 11 years last Thursday. Life has been more than a little CRAZY so we just went out for sushi. Yummmm. It was so late by the time we got out that I ate a lot. And that about sums up our night.

I love this guy so much. And am so grateful that I married him 11 years ago. He is so kind and loving. We have so much fun together and never want to be apart even to run to the store. He is such a good dad and puts all of us first. And he always keeps us laughing. Last Friday we had jogged over to soccer practice and the kids took their bikes so after Jess jumps on Braeden's bike and says his famous words "Watch this honey!!!" He pops a wheelie and goes tearing across the grass on the back wheel. Which he then flopped right on his butt with the bike on top of him. The kids have laughed for days.





I love you Baby!! You are the best.

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Okay so I am so dumab I didnt even call you on your birthday. I am sorry Happy Birthday! It sounds like it was a great time
Sorry I forgot, Happy belated birthday

Kara said...

Congrats on 11 years!! Crazy!! You guys always look so happy and seem so happy! Wish that we could see you guys more!!

Sara said...

Wow, 11 years. Time goes by so fast. Congrats!!!!

ClinTeeny said...

Congrats on 11 years!! Time goes by way too fast!!

hollyw said...

Congrats on 11 big years!!!

Nickie said...

You guys are ridiculous! How beautiful a couple are you? You don't have to answer that, I think you already know.
Congratulations!!!
Love you!

SETHER+ONE said...

Man, I WISH I could've seen those moves. You know I just love those kids of things. Congratulations you guys!!

I love that picture of you Bet.

Jenni said...

Congrats! We just hit 12 this summer. I love that you do everything together--even the store. Rob and I are like that and we get teased about always doing everything "As a family". But I love it that way.

pam said...

Hahaha! I LOVE that story. I can just picture Jess saying "watch this honey" and everything else afterwards! I love you two and your 11-year-marriage. I was just thinking back to the time you got engaged and then married and I think you are BOTH SO LUCKY to have each other. You're both amazing. And you're a PERFECT fit! I can't imagine anyone else for either of you. Seriously. It's perfect!
LOVE YOU!!!!