Watching the little fishies with Addi.
This is supposed to be a peace sign. They don't believe me when I said it needed one more line because I am just an old mom who doesn't know anything about hip peace signs.
The girls spent HOURS floating on their boards out there. Can you say board rash?

Yes he was in trouble. Time out at the beach. As you can imagine he was real happy with me taking this picture. But I want to remember this when they are all grown up and I missing them.

Auntie Robin supplying the buffet for Pela and Meah. Chicken wings and soybeans. Meah is in heaven.

The Beach Babes

Braeden snorkeling

After the beach we went to the caves along the way. We had just been at the beach for about 6 hours so it was a speedy in and out much to the kids dismay. I think they could have played in there for hours.



Yes he was in trouble. Time out at the beach. As you can imagine he was real happy with me taking this picture. But I want to remember this when they are all grown up and I missing them.
Auntie Robin supplying the buffet for Pela and Meah. Chicken wings and soybeans. Meah is in heaven.
The Beach Babes
Braeden snorkeling
After the beach we went to the caves along the way. We had just been at the beach for about 6 hours so it was a speedy in and out much to the kids dismay. I think they could have played in there for hours.





8 comments:
What a fun idea!! Way too much fun!
I want to come on your field trips!!!
Hawaii looks like a fun place to live. I am glad you are making the most of it.
Oh man I want to come on a field trip like that! The pictures look amazing!! We miss you guys!!!
I want to go on your field trips! Ok so I feel like you are giving me all the insider information on Hawaii - we have been 6 times and I still haven't heard of some of these places! Love it. keep it coming!
I love the field trip idea... I want to come!!
So fun! I love your pictures and your captions crack me up. By the way, you lookin good, girl.
I've been thinking about living in Hawaii ALL DAY today! I have no idea why today, but I totally have. Reading this post makes me want to live there even more. I MISS YOU!
Post a Comment