Wednesday, July 1, 2009

AHHHHHH.......SUMMER!!!

Lemonade




Crunchy Ice


Sip It Once


Sip It Twice


AAAAANNNNDDD




FREEZE




I know we are a ways into this whole summer thing and I have yet to update any of our fabulous memories. But I am going to catch up. I love having the kids home. No worrying about them, running them around to all their "stuff", sleeping in (sort of), and most of all the fun we have together. So the first two weeks started out with me having glorious plans and a packed schedule. Jogging, showers, chores, school work, lunch, and then beach or pool or park. Two weeks into it I got shin splints (dangit), Tessa walking pneumonia and exhaustion for all of us. But we had fun.




"Yo Pela hand over the goldfish" Get a look at his face. HILARIOUS














MMMMMMMMMM.......Li Hing





















AHHHHHH........SUMMER








5 comments:

pam said...

Oh my gosh, Beth! I LOVE this post! I made the pictures big so I could see your kids’ faces … they are DELISH! They all look so much older to me for some reason. I just want to squeeze all of them and hear their cute voices. I wish we could hang out and eat Cafe Rio and Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory caramel apples. Yummy! We’ve gotta live closer somehow! :) I am going crazy because I miss you guys SO MUCH!

Tukuafu's said...

We love Li HinG! Especially on watermelon! mmmm!!!

I'm Mindy. said...

YEAH...Summer!! Looks like you guys have been having a great time~ besides the shin splints! Good Times...

hollyw said...

Love Summer....oh how I wish I were in Hawaii at the beach!!!! I can't believe we only have 3.5 weeks until Hailey goes back to school! Summer is almost over for us and I swear it just started!!!

Jenni said...

My summer has been packed also. I always think summer is about slower pace and relaxation. . .I am not sure why I think that because it may be fun but it is never slow paced!