We did have one unpleasant, bone shattering, horrible experience this week. Dun dun dun dun....the cane spider!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! It was in the garage. And my three girls and I screamed and jumped around the whole time I was trying to rid our lives of him. I did have guilt. I don't like to kill things. And I could see him staring at me with those beady little eyes. But come on could I really exist in the same house as that guy? By the way the murder was committed from a safe distance with a sprayer with a range of about 15 feet. RIP cane spider.
And the Ugly. Soursop. Probably the strangest fruit ever. So ugly on the outside and the inside is this gloppy, slimy, stringy white stuff. The taste is delicious if you can get over the texture. I don't know many people who like these things.





7 comments:
Oh the beach! Seriously I'm going to move there some day!! Sounds like a fun Spring Break...and if it makes you feel better....I would have murdered the dang thing too!! I hate bugs!!! Hey will you guys be in Oahu at all the 17-24 of April?? (I know random question to ask, but thought I would)
What a fun spring break, I hate cane spiders they creep me out. I think I run from them and wait until david gets home, That and cockroaches. EWW EWW!
Have a great time in utah eat at cafe rio all the time and have a good time.
Spring break and the beach...what would that be like?? So much fun!!!
Spiders...YUCK!
Oh to live where it is warm.......it is freezing here!!!!
Sounds like you had a fun break! Wish we were there. It snowed today! Yuck! Your kids are adorable! I do have to say that I'm proud of you for killing the spider. Go Beth! I found a black widow one day and called my hubby at work and told him about it, and he was like what do you want me to do about it. I was freakin' out, but I got the neighbor guy to help me. So, you're a lot braver than I am!
The only thing I hate about this time of year is that all the bugs start making their first appearance. London has been on spider patrol, we've found 8 spiders! 8 SPIDERS!!! It makes me want to swear a little.
You and your hubby are such a beautiful couple. Beth, how do you still look so young? I look like a sick cow lately, what's your secret...seriously?
I love having my kids all home too, but I can't take them to the beach =( I guess we'll just have to come there sometime.
Love you!
I can't wait for spring break!! I just hope it is warm. It looks like so much fun being on the beach.
Post a Comment