Do you SEE that lump?
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
OUCH!!!!!!!!
Braeden fell off a swing at cub scouts and landed on the back of his head on the concrete. He didn't even tell Jess (who was there) that he had fallen. Jess found out 40 minutes later when he saw the small horn growing out of his head. He is fine and thinks he looks so cool. But I don't agree.
Do you SEE that lump?

Do you SEE that lump?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
ouch! It wouldn't be cool to whine to your dad at cool cub scouts. looks very tough! love you! Grandma
holy cow that looks like it hurt. What a tuff boy you have.
OUCH!! That doesn't look fun. Funny how boys think it's cool when they are hurt!? What's wrong with them!! Glad there were no stitches involved!!
OUCH! I guess that is the difference between boys and girls. Just yesterday Hannah (age8) came home from school telling all about how a rubber kick ball hit her in the head at recess and she had a headache all day and had to go to the office and get ice. It probably hurt, but she certainly had no "horn" to prove it!
Ouch!!! Way to be tough!
Wow....that is amazing! I would be crying like a baby!
Beth,
I am enjoying reading about your life.
Here is my blog: butterfield5.blogspot.com
Love and miss you,
Cheryl
Beth,
How are things going? I saw your blog a while ago on Nickies and I am finally getting around to finding out that it is really you. I kept wondering if it was and then i saw your pictures. You are so beautiful and look so happy. I had no idea you were over in the islands. How is it there? I think that it looks so gorgeous. 4 kids. So fun!! I have 4 also but no girls. Your girls are so pretty and look just like you.
It has been great catching up with you on your blog.
What a tough guy!
I don't think my Kermit would have reacted the same way.
Wow, that really swelled up, poor guy, I hope he has a really soft pillow.
Maybe he didn't want to have to stop playing. My kids do this all the time but as soon as we are home they whine and complain that it hurts. Hope he is all better!
Post a Comment