party for her on Saturday.
Addi and Napella enjoying the pinata goods.
We could not get her to blow out the candles so she had to have some help. I think she thought we were all nuts.
We had to use a lantern to find the candy because our party planner is not very good at scheduling.
This is Mahina and I trying to get a picture of her in her birthday crown but we couldn't get her to keep her eyes open. She is a nut!!!!
I can't seem to find the words to describe our little Addi. She is the queen of the world. She has all of us wrapped around her finger. She talks like a four year old. She is so social she just sets off wherever we are to find someone to follow her around and do her bidding. And we just never know what is going to come out of her mouth next. Here is the story I think sums her up the best:
We were at the store and she is riding in the front part of the cart she stands up and yells at the top of her lungs "I da queen!!! I da queen!!!!" As she waves to everyone around her. That is Addi and I have a feeling she is going to get whatever she wants in life.





8 comments:
Happy Birthday Addi!! Wow she's already two? I remember when Russ and Lynette got the announcement from when she was born!! What the heck..we need to slow down time!! Love all the pictures of her with her birthday crown, you can just tell that she's going to be DA QUEEN!!!
What a cutie. Happy Birthday Addi.
Looks like a great party. Love that last picture of you and her...so cute!
Happy Birthday!!! I love the story in the grocery store...how are you guys going to deal with three teenage girls?
happy birthday I cant beleive how much she looks like tessa!!
Ummm, that party didn't look so small. Good job. She is just adorable. And your hair looks gorgeous in that picture of you blowing out candles. The thing is, there are two kinds of people in this world. Those who are meant to have long, beautiful hair, and those who are not. I, unfortunately, belong to the latter category. Loved the pics! And hearing about Addi, what a great personality she has already. Tell her I say to milk it for all it's worth, this having her parents wrapped around her finger thing.
She is a complete doll! You just have beautiful kids, have I mentioned that before? Because if not, man-you have beautiful kids.
I love the story about her in the store, at least she knows her place in life, good for her. I love that last pic of you 2, you are so gorgeous woman!
Love you!
What a cutie! I have a one just like her who is four. They are great fun to have around.
Post a Comment