I am so blessed to be married to the most amazing man ever. He is so good to me and our four children. When we were dating we HATED to be apart. We would stay up til 2 or 3 talking every night and then he would have to get up super early to go to work and he would always stop by my house on his way to work, knock on my window to wake me up just to say hi and give me a smooch. I am happy to say nothing has changed. We still hate to be apart. And go out of our way to be together every possible moment. He makes me feel like the most beautiful perfect woman ever and I just love him to pieces. I love you baby and am so overwhelmingly happy to going through life with you. Here is to another ten years and more together.
Friday, October 3, 2008
10 Years!!!!!
Wow Jess and I have been married for ten years. I can't believe it. In celebration our babysitter came over at 1 and Jess and I headed to the North Shore to go hiking. We hiked along the Na Pali coast to Hanakapiai Falls. The coast up there has got to be one of the most beautiful places on earth. It is steep deep green cliffs down to the turquoise waters. Its about 4 miles in to the falls. Our camera died on the way so unfortunately we only have a few picts. After the hike we went swimming and watched the sunset at Ke'e Beach. Then we went to our favorite Mexican Restaurant and had yummy mexican seafood. We are such dorks. We sat there enjoying swimming in the ocean without having to keep our children from drowning but then just missed them to pieces. How do those munchkins do that to us?
I am so blessed to be married to the most amazing man ever. He is so good to me and our four children. When we were dating we HATED to be apart. We would stay up til 2 or 3 talking every night and then he would have to get up super early to go to work and he would always stop by my house on his way to work, knock on my window to wake me up just to say hi and give me a smooch. I am happy to say nothing has changed. We still hate to be apart. And go out of our way to be together every possible moment. He makes me feel like the most beautiful perfect woman ever and I just love him to pieces. I love you baby and am so overwhelmingly happy to going through life with you. Here is to another ten years and more together.



I am so blessed to be married to the most amazing man ever. He is so good to me and our four children. When we were dating we HATED to be apart. We would stay up til 2 or 3 talking every night and then he would have to get up super early to go to work and he would always stop by my house on his way to work, knock on my window to wake me up just to say hi and give me a smooch. I am happy to say nothing has changed. We still hate to be apart. And go out of our way to be together every possible moment. He makes me feel like the most beautiful perfect woman ever and I just love him to pieces. I love you baby and am so overwhelmingly happy to going through life with you. Here is to another ten years and more together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





13 comments:
Now that was a fast 10 years. What a fun way to spend time together!!
Jess....going to girls windows?????Congrats guys!
Happy Anniversay. We hit eleven this summer. We got a babysitter and went out for six hours, but your date sounds way fun. We walked around portland, shopped and got dinner. But I think we bought things for the girls!
Congrats on the 10 years. But doesn't that mean I should be saying Happy Birthday too?
Congratulations. Isn't it amazing how fast 10 years can go by! You look great and that hike looks like it was beautiful.
Wow congrats!! Our four seems tiny to ten!! That's so cute that Jess would come to your window...the good old days of 3 or 4 in the morning, milking it for all you could before you had to be home!! Oh the good old dating years!
happy 10 years. You two are the cutest!I am gald that you had such a great day. I am sure the next 10 years will be just as happy
WOW! Happy 10 years!!! I remember your wedding day like it was yesterday! I'm glad you guys had so much fun. You and Jess are seriously the PERFECT couple! I just love you guys and I love how in love you are. It's so great to see! That was one of the things I loved about Kauai - is seeing how in love you and Jess are and how cute and adorable your kids are!
AND ... Beth, Happy Birthday!!!!! We're getting older and much more sexy, right??? Right!! Love you, Bet!
Beautiful! How would it be to live where they film Lost! At least, I THINK that's where they film Lost. More pictures like that, pretty please. Congratulations on ten years! You people are so OLD.
Holy cow how time flies! It doesn't even seem like 10 years ago when we were "studying" at Snow College! (my mom still thinks that I actually studied while at college, therefore the quotes) Congrats to the happy couple!
Congratulations on 10 years. I am right behind you. Where does time go? Everything looks so beautiful. Maybe we will have to go to Hawaii for our 10th. You guys are so cute!! I miss you too!!
Kjerstine
Congrats Beth! I remember going to your wedding and how sweet it was. You two are so cute together! Happy Birthday as well! :) Hope everything is going well for both of you.
Happy Anniversary! Crazy how fast a decade goes by! You two are the cutest couple and your kiddos are adorable! And I still don't think it's fair you look like a supermodel and have 4 kids to show for it.. happy birthday! I found some old pics of a sleepover at your house, I'll have to scan them in and blog them.. they are priceless!
Post a Comment