Monday, August 25, 2008

Overscheduled

Our lives consist of the same thing that I am sure every family with children between the ages of 5 to 18 do. We have soccer, ballet, hula, cub scouts, blah blah blah. But I absolutely love it. It is so fun to see them go to ballet and come running home and have M tell Daddy "I am the best ballerina in the whole entire world". And T is totally confident that she does skips better than anyone else could even imagine doing them. M gets out there and just dances and LOVES it. They go to soccer and T is just positive she looks absolutely stunning in her pink soccer socks and cleats. It is so much fun to see them try different things and gain so much confidence in themselves. B built a birdhouse at Cub Scouts today and his awesome cub scout leader (Jess) let him use a powersaw so now he thinks he is SO OLD. So as we are running round and round in circles I am so grateful that my kids have such wonderful opportunities to participate in life.






This is B at soccer he is the really good looking one in the blue socks.


T has the cutest group of girls on her team. They all have huge personalities and just keeping us laughing. She also has the most amazing soccer coach. He teaches them so much and is so much fun. Also I have to admit he is so HOT!!!!


A, M and I sit on the sidelines and run errands and take girls potty. We are also the ball collectors. M decided to take pictures of me the whole time. Let me tell you how much I love looking at flattering pictures of say my left thigh, my muffin top, my saddlebags...but I did love A's face in this one.
The pictures I took at ballet turned out too dark so here they are after.



My little holo holo baby A is always wanting to go. She always is saying "Let's go Mommy. Let go look at the cows." Poor little thing with all the running around of older kids she doesn't get the chance to do little baby stuff like the other ones did. But sometimes we give into her begging and take her across the street to see the goats, cows and the big lazy pig.




Walking back up our street. Are they not so sweet?
Check out the joy on A's face. What a cutie when she gets her way.

11 comments:

Jenni said...

The scenery is lovely in these pics. And your kids are pretty cute too.

Amanda said...

your kids are so cute I love to see how much fun they are having. They are cutie's

I'm Mindy. said...

Wow...Looks like you have your hands full, but what fun activities to be doing!! They are all getting so big...I cant believe it!

Great Pictures!

Tukuafu's said...

Fun for you Beth.. I love that your kiddos are in hula, I am a little jealous! The perks of living in the fabulous islands! By the way, you look amazing!

hollyw said...

Don't you just love being back to the crazy schedule. The kids are so cute. T, I love the pink soccer attire, if I was playing soccer, that is totally what I would need. B, don't you know that your dad is not good with power tools? (call chet.)

Nickie said...

Your girls...could you just die? they are so beautiful, they look just like you!
You guys are one buys little family, but I know what you mean, I love being crazy busy too. It just makes life more fun.
I can't wait until Kermit is in scouts! I don't think he could use a power saw, he has my gift for being a complete clutz.
Loves!

Andrea L. said...

Your girls are absolutely adorable! They look so much like you. B is a cutie as well. Isn't it crazy how busy life can get sometimes with all the little things being crammed in. As long as the kids are loving it, and we aren't too stressed out, I think it is great for the kids to have things to do. Sometimes 6 baseball games in one week does seem a bit much, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.
As for the pictures, believe me, I have some WINNER pictures from Lincoln. I should do a post dedicated to all the great photos he takes. Thank goodness for the delete key. And I hardly think that you would have any kind of muffin top! As if! :)

I just love seeing how things are going with you and your family through this blogging world. Isn't it wonderful? Everytime I read your posts it just makes me miss your sweet laugh and smile. I am glad all is well with your family. Love you

Shylo said...

You make a very cute soccer mom! My kids just started school this week but we will be getting busy real soon I am sure.

Shylo said...

You make a very cute soccer mom! My kids just started school this week but we will be getting busy real soon I am sure.

Leslie said...

your kids are adorable! Aren't you glad that God blessed us with families!

Joey and Nettifer said...

I love looking at your pics! It is so pretty there! You are so pretty Beth and your girls are stunning! Love it!