After he got dried off we met back again and B had decided he wanted to bear his testimony and share a scripture. He had been looking for a certain scripture all afternoon and Jess and I were definitely wondering what he was doing. He shared the scripture about the Waters of Mormon and then said "I have read the Book of Mormon. I know it is true. I know the church is true."It was amazing.
Then our cute little T gave the talk on the Holy Ghost. That girl was meant to be in front of people. She had the whole thing memorized didn't miss a beat she talked so clear and loud. She talked about the jobs the Holy Ghost has and had props and was so cute. At the end she turns her little six year old head to B and says "Braeden, in order to have these gifts you HAVE to choose the right." She was awesome.
The Bishop gave a few remarks and had us all bawling. We are very close and he has adopted us as one of his own and it was a very special moment for us and B.
None of it could have been better and I am so proud of my little man. He is awesome. I didn't do very well about pictures but this is what I did get.
I forgot to mention that M gave the opening prayer. She got right up there and gave the cutest little prayer we were so proud of her for being so brave.
Dang, I have good lookin men in my life.





10 comments:
oh...how sweet! Isn't it such a neat experience to see one of your own kids be baptized and confirmed? I can't believe that Peyton gets baptized this year and then it will just be Linc! Amazing how fast time goes by. Your pictures are adorable. You look so cute, and your family pictures were so fun to see - what a CUTE family. I love being able to feel like I know what is going on in your life :) I bet it was fun to have your dad there. Thanks for sharing! (Oh, and I tagged you on my blog)
Congratualations B!!! We are so proud of you.
We are glad you had such a great day!
Your family is so cute. I bet it was great to have your dad there. Congratulations B!
Aw Beth, you are such cute woman and what a sweet mommy!
It is so good to see your face, you are just beautiful, and your family is gorgeous!
Congrats on the baptism, I can't even imagine, E gets baptized next year. It's so amazing that we have kids and they're all growing up and stuff. Life just goes too fast.
I love seeing you and knowing what's up in your life!
Love you!
I cant believe you oldest is 8. Where does time go. That is so exciting! I cant imagine how great it will be when I get to see my boys get baptized. It is so great to be able to communicate with you again. Your family is beautiful and you look amazing! Take Care. Love kjerstine
Okay, can I just say that I have the HOTTEST best friend ever???!!! I LOVE YOUR DRESS!!! You look soooooo fabulous! Your whole family does! I love those pictures! I already saved them on my computer. I loved reading about B's baptism. How sweet is that? So sweet! I wish I could have been there. Love you!!!!
That sounds amazing, so much fun. Your family is so cute and you look beautiful!
sorry we couldnt be there we are glad that everything went well for all of you congratulations brayden
Rachelle said our address didn't work when I sent it to you, so I will try again. Your parents had a lot of fun, Your Dad shared an expierence with Sunday School about going to church in some little town, and how neat it was. He got a little emotional, so I could tell it was a wonderful time. I can't wait to see some photos.
maynardmaddness-dandt.blogspot.com
Congratulations B! We are very proud of you and miss you all! Sounds like it was a great experience for everyone.
Post a Comment